16 April 2009

Pretty much eagle rules


Our friend Lisa from WA is visiting this week and this morning we had a super fun time watching Eagle Vs. Shark. While you could argue that this isn't the best move ever, I could argue that it kind of is. If not the best, at least one of the most perfectly crafted. Every bit of it is perfectly on point. Beautiful. You must must see it if you haven't, and even if you have, it's an awesome way to use your spare morning time. What's that? You have a real job you have to go to in the mornings? Well, good for you but I'm sure you could find a couple of hours here or there. 


Adaline and I just got back from the HEB and I found some orange cupcakes! I used to love love these as a kid but I'm kind of afraid to eat them now because what if they are not as craptastic as I remember? Maybe I'll save them for part of tomorrow's incomplete breakfast. 
Hey if y'all are in TX tonight, check out the R.G. Stark show. Here's some deets.
I think afterwards we'll be taking Lisa on a Burnet Rd tour and the camera batteries are all charged up this time!! Watch out! 






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to the R.G. site. Very cool. -Sheriff Tecate