14 April 2009

Money for nothin

Hey look, I found ten dollars in the dryer! I could get five gallons of gas, or go downtown and have one drink, or have a fancy coffee two days in a row. Or, I could buy some new lip smackers as I seem to have misplaced the one I just bought a few weeks ago. Just the other day Stark was asking me "What's a lip smacker?" (Yes, he was raised in a cave with no sisters) so I was going to show him and I couldn't find the stupid thing anywhere. I know, if I ever put anything away or didn't dump all of the shit out of my bag and invite everyone into my problems all the time, I would know where things are. I get that. Anyway, in case you were also raised in a cave, you should be aware of the secret most cool chicks know-that dr.pepper lip smacker is actually a very nice dark red lip stain, and it's only two dollars. 
At this point I'm sure everyone's wondering, "But how are the cats?" Well, they're adorable as usual, but they're currently in an epic battle for whatever kind of supremacy cats want to achieve. It's annoying, but if I separate them Lee wanders around whining. It's like he enjoys (insert "pussy-whipped" type joke here). 
It is a beautiful day outside, and I am sitting here in the clothes I wore yesterday. Sad. 

1 comment:

Renee said...

I was wondering about your cats. Thank-you for the update.

My cat update: Scout has found her ball with the bell in it again and with it, her inner kitten. Bancho, as you know if you read an earlier post, has worms, and I am ordering a deworm treatment as well as Frontline. Otherwise, he is as gorgeous as ever.

Have I told you I'm blogging here as well? It's called Oh! There it is!