07 April 2009

I Heart the Howells

  
For some reason I agreed to sub at Amy's job today in the 2 year old class. I know, they look harmless enough. I can not believe I used to do this day after day for a thousand years. No wonder I'm slightly touched. My love and appreciation for the Howells increased exponentially. 
I didn't do much else except the taking care of other people's children for 12 straight hours today. I ate two sandwiches, a turkey & swiss and an eggplant parmesan.
Right now I'm enjoying a forgotten favorite-orange/vanilla swirl ice cream and a grown-up soda in my new church of cat mug. (thanks amy!) I think I'll try to get through another half episode of Mad Men before I fall asleep. It's pretty good, although it's hard to say since I'm only 1.5 episodes in.  I like the look of it, but am I to believe that everyone in the early 60's smoked every second of every day? Actually a cigarette doesn't sound half bad right about now...                                                                                                                    
                           

No comments: