20 May 2009

Scenes from my room

The cats and I decided to be brainy and watch Scenes from a Marriage the other night, but we all fell asleep.
It wasn't too bad of a movie, but it's in swedish and the reading was more than we could handle. Yes they did drive some badass volvos. And I loved how everything had a slightly washed out 70's look. I think they get divorced. 
Hey look! a tiny part of one sleeve. I made this much progress today while I watched The Released on Frontline. I love Frontline and I haven't watched it in ages. Good thing there are plenty of episodes to get me through the other sleeve. 
How was y'all's weekend? Mine was just fine despite a lack of crazy fun road trips. We had a lovely little staycation with John's parents. They are really sweet but I'm not surprised. Sunday we saw Star Trek and it was actually entertaining. I know! Did you know there's a new Woody Allen movie with Larry David ? Please don't let it suck...please don't let it suck....please don't let it suck...

No comments: