15 May 2009

Mmmm...


I love giant fuji apples. Someone I know says apples are his least favorite fruit, but I think that's because he's never had one of these delicious giant fujis. Funny how the least delicious apple is called "red delicious". A cruel joke. I bet the apple Eve ate was a fuji. I mean I would bet that if I believed in that shit. 
It's already Friday? This week went by really fast but it was kind of melancholy. There was some sad news, it's been humid and yucky, I'm back to working this weekend...Ew, sorry for the whining. 
This morning I wasted a good deal of time watching the Grey's Anatomy season finale. It was even more craptacular than I could have imagined. Melodrama city. I am ashamed of how much I enjoyed it. On the plus side, I did finish the body portion of the owl sweater while I watched. Now it's on to sleeves, the most boring thing to knit ever. Better bust out the Love Story. Speaking of love, I have to apologize to my love Leechat for neglecting to mention that this past Sunday was his birthday. Or at least what I vaguely estimate to be somewhere near his birthday. He's 4! Happy Birthday Leechat. Isn't he the cutest thing?




No comments: