22 September 2007

summery

Party summer '07 began like this:



and ended like this:

From party barge to knocked flat with f'ing DYSENTERY! You read that right. Ok, Ok, It was an amoeba which was probably not exactly the same one that causes classic third world dysentery. But still.

Yes, against all good judgement and reason I decided to start a meaningless blog again.
So let's begin like we did last time, with my breakfast.
Since I've been Texan, Y'ALL know I love love love the heck out of some breakfast tacos. Since I have to take my f.d. meds "with food" and there was no food here at the homestead, I headed to my local tc for the world's most beautiful food: the potato, egg, and cheese breakfast taco. Now the tc is in no way the maker of the best breakfast taco, but it is the closest. I felt pretty awesome when I strolled out the door in my samurai jammies, barefoot, hair severely unwashed, and looked up to see two very attractive people jogging by. Diff'rent strokes, indeed.





This blog thing wouldn't be dorky enough without one picture of what I'm knitting right now. This is the sleeve of the tilted duster, featured on the cover of Interweave Knits fall 07. Which reminds me, they probably want me to pay for that subscription....anyway, it's pretty easy, if a little tedious. It should be and excellent movie sweater, as they keep the theaters here in tx at about 30 below.



Speaking of tedious, I forgot how long it takes to upload these silly pics. Guess the "s" in my dsl stands for slow. Let's see if this thing even works before i get too post happy.

No comments: