29 September 2007

bucket

Thursday was my official "back in the drink" day, but it turned out to be a bust. Thursdays are my babysitting day, which is fine because I just happen to babysit the most amazing human being in history. But when I was done, no one was around to go out with me. I ended up at super target looking a halloween stuff. What should I be for halloween??
Last night I made up for my thurs. failure a bit by going to C-Hunt's, a classic texan place, used to be an auto shop. Beer only. Cash only. Beer served in buckets at picnic tables. Perfect. Sorry but I forgot the camera. There is only this pic I stole from their myspace page. Which doesn't do the place justice at all. I'll just have to go again for a good bucket photo.
I've yet to watch Indiana Jones, but the Extras episodes were fantastic. Much funnier than season one. You must check this out. I know, I love it mostly just to listen to them talk, and just looking at Ricky Gervais is funny to me, but it's really good.
As far as knitting is concerned, I've made shockingly little progress on sleeve 2. And I haven't even had breakfast yet today. Guess I should take care of that.

No comments: