23 September 2007

if it's sunday

I'm sitting around watching nerdy political shows. Unfortunately this morning Hillary Clinton was all over the place. Everyone knows I hate Hillary Clinton, of course, because of my mega crush on Bill. I'm still feeling horrible about missing his visit to the atx recently. But you know, the f'ing dysentery and all...We can watch the news coverage together in the fun links list.
In happier news, I have two new baby friends. Jack and Ramona:

Did you know that Joe Raposo wrote the theme to Three's Company?
Obviously there's not much going on today. I think I'm taking the teens to the mall. If I'm good I can get some earrings at Claire's.

Big apologies to M.W., E.S., and F.A. for my glaring oversights regarding their birthdays. How far can the f.d. excuse stretch?...Oh yeah, breakfast today: just eggs. ick.

No comments: