26 September 2007

the final countdown


So the f.d. meds have made me an unwilling teetotaler for the past 13 days. Tomorrow I'm back in the game. The day before I started the fast, I signed up for a 101 beer club. I have a checklist, and when I have consumed 101 different beers from my local B.B. Rover's, I get my name on a plaque on the wall, a t-shirt, and a lifetime 10% discount. I heart Texas.
Today's Netflix delivery? Indiana Jones, and Extras season 2 disc 1. No, I haven't seen Indiana Jones. What's it to ya?
Did I mention I've been reading (books!) again? Well, recently I've only made it through one. Water for Elephants, I don't remember who wrote it. Yes, very very best sellerish, a bit too much romance, but I read it in a week. Now I'm slowly making it through Special Topics in Calamity Physics, by some hot sh*t young nyc writer chick (I know!). It's ok, but I've been working on it since I went to S. Padre at the end of Aug. Anybody have anything to recommend?
I've got to get rockin on the two mix cd's I'm making for my friend and sister, both of whom are coincidentally moving to CA next week and huge fans of my mix cd's. Cheers!

No comments: