04 February 2011

Arctic Blast Y'all!!

Hey look! Today was that one day when it snows! You can remember last year's snow on the flickr. I'll wait. Feels like it's about the same. But watch out, don't sit in the chair! It has a little bit more snow on it this time.
It's just a tiny dusting of snow, but it is COLD. And not just Texan-Jen cold ("brr! it's 60!"). Real live in the twenties COLD y'all. So cold that I got to wear my cupcake mittens.
Have you ever noticed that I have two entirely different eyes? Both a lovely color, sure, but totally different shapes. Weird.
So remember last time I was blogging and simultaneously watching a kind of smart movie about art or something? Not so this time. That's right, I'm watching Grey's on the computer. Well mostly listening because I minimized the window.
Check it! We have another follower! Welcome, "Powerhouse"!

No comments: