23 August 2010

Two Month Warning

Hi y'all! We're at the two month mark till The Thing. I ordered the koozies, so now there's no turning back. Right now I should be working on invitations, but today is my first day back on regular school-year work schedule, so I'm enjoying my special a.m. alone time.
Oops, another month has flown by with no C&D to keep you company. Sorry. What's been happening? I've been working L O N G days, it's been HOT, but we've had some fun.
Friday we went to Rachel's (the genius behind the Jen paper dolls) apt. warming party. Look what I made for her:
A party tray of dishcloths! I didn't get a picture of the tray itself, but it has little Texases on it. Cute! I also finally finished the pillow and I'm quite pleased with it. Yesterday we went to a baseball game and I started a hat for my sis. Pretty soon it will be football season again, so the knitting will be in full swing.
Certainly I've done something besides knitting, right? Hmmm...last weekend we went to the Stark's for a Leo Birthday dinner (there's a ton of them in the family) and to see the Denton Community Theater's production of The Producers. It was great. We also got new pedis, but I'll spare you any more photos of my feet.
I finally got around to watching Greenberg. And you're right, it kind of sucked. It's sad because I love love Noah Baumbach, but I hate hate Ben Stiller. (Watch this. It's funny.)
Now that I'm back on my regular schedule, I'll try to update this more often. Like maybe twice a month.
Guess I should take a shower today. Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found the perfect suit for The Thing. Can't wait for you to see it:)