27 August 2010

Look, I'm being productive!

See? I'm watching bad daytime TV and working on stuff for The Thing! (I just finished a summer of 10 hour days, so if I want to find out which one IS the father, I think it's o.k.) This particular mess is the invitation project, but in the background you can see supplies for some kind of centerpiece or something. Who knows. I also got this book, because $4 a slice for cake is just silly. Luckily I have several helpers for the cake testing process. I think everything is on track. Boy? Check. Dress? Check. Venue? Check. Koozies? Check.
I finished the hat for Amy, just in time for the cold front. Brrr! It's in the low 90's! It's quite cute and I think I might need one for myself.

I also had time to watch this video. It made me very very happy. What do you think?
Well, better get back to work. Unlike some other members of this family...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the hat and the cat. Prissie and Rags say "Hi";they,too, are sacked out:)