02 March 2010

Yippee!!!

Hi y'all! Something really exciting happened this morning! I got a new mattress! The first new mattress of my "adult" life, and the first real bed I've had since 2005. I for one am very pleased but the cats, not so much:I expected Lee to freak out, as he freaks out if someone sneezes, but even the self-proclaimed badass H. Cumberdale was petrified. They hid together behind the washer and dryer.
Check it out! I know, it's silly to be so thrilled at things like apartments and mattresses that most people acquire in their early 20's. Let's just pretend I'm in my early 20's then, ok? I've been doing it for years. It's easy.
Let's also ignore the piles of crap stacked there at the end. To the untrained eye I imagine this looks like an ordinary pile of crap but actually it is a carefully sorted stack of belongings. Here's the best part!! If I sit on the edge, my feet don't touch!!! This is something I've wanted all my life-no joke-a bed where my feet don't touch. But yikes, I need some sunshine and a pedi stat!!
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell y'all that I finally did get my hair cut. Bangs. They're too short, and the rest of it is choppy and yucky and I hate it. I may be off haircuts forever. They only disappoint.
Guess I should go buy some sheets!! Later!

No comments: