29 March 2010

I was going to write this on Saturday and call it Saturday Evening Post

Because it was like this on Saturday evening:But now, it's Monday afternoon, and that's not so clever. Anyway, my main goal on Saturday was to show you my new hanging plant.
Isn't it cute? Hopefully it will make it through the summer. My friend the weather expert predicts a cooler but more humid summer than last year. Good for plants? I guess.
It's probably better that I waited until today to write because now I can tell you about this week's hike at Enchanted Rock. Y'all know I LOVE rocks. Really. I took a few too many pictures of them that you can see here. It was a super fun trip even though I got attacked by a cactus:
(Note to self: MORE PILATES! LOTION! SUNSHINE!) I took this cool rock home-I know you're not supposed to, but I love rocks.
On the way home I finally finished a knitted thing: the throw for the papasan chair. It's technically a baby blanket so it doesn't cover it completely. Close enough.
Lee likes it.

No comments: