03 February 2010

Movin' on up

While my apartment is neither deluxe nor necessarily in the sky, I think you could say that I have moved up. To a moderate apartment on the second floor. And I couldn't have done it without this guy:Terry and Aileene, y'all did a good job on this one. It's like he knew all the stuff I didn't want to do (vacuuming, hauling trash, cleaning junk off the patio, etc...) and just did it without hesitation. Plus, look how cute he is with his well-packed u-haul truck! A+! Here are a few pics of my new place BEFORE it was filled to the gills with boxes and boxes of stuff.
Working fridge AND stove. I might make food again!!
This is the same kind of dishwasher we had when I was a kid. Washin' dishes like it's 1985!
Why do they always insist on fireplaces? I'll never use it. (John Stark: "Darlin', I think it would be fun to build a fahr") Those of you who might have visited the 'plex may recall that the fireplace there was used as a place to put the tv. Oh well, the cats are pretty excited.
Dining room, oh yeah, you're right-crafting corner!!
Pecan trees y'all!
Lee Chat has been back on cabinet duty-in reverse-checking to make sure the cabinets are safe to put things in. It's pretty exhausting.
Well, better get back to putting away all this stuff. More pictures when things are put away. (allow 4-6 weeks)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch; we think so, too. Your new digs look homey. Stay warm.