04 December 2009

Whoop de do!

Hey y'all! Happy Hollydaze from the icy depths of central Texas!! It's COLD! So much so that I've had to bust out these cool slipper sock things, my first knitted garments. 
Hubert Cumberdale and I have been busy putting up our sad little tree. I'm trying to not hate Christmas so much this year, but it's tough. It helps to have a little Texan sunshine with the tree. (But it's still COLD!!!)
One of the few things I do love about Christmastime is making paper snowflakes. That's how I've spent the morning today. 
Look at this one: a heart? I don't even know myself anymore. 
Hey, check this out! It's real live snowflakes OUTSIDE the window! See? Look very closely (or click on the picture to make it big) and you can see some tiny flurries. The local weather people are going insane. If I hear the words "winter wonderland" one more time...
Here's a "snowflake" on the Sentra. 
Guess I better go shovel out the driveway so I can get to work. Later!

No comments: