08 December 2009

fantastic!

Hi y'all. Don't worry, Texas thawed out just fine and we seem to be no worse for wear. Finally winter is behind us. Phew! 
On Sunday Kaitlin and I went to see Fantastic Mr. Fox and it was just as advertised (fantastic!). Go to the website and watch the featurette about how they made all the miniatures of everything in Roald Dahl's house. (jumping and clapping)
Well we finally solved the problem of the giant hat. John's huge head, I mean brain! Of course. He was able to stay warm and cozy at pizza carnival on Saturday (because on Saturday it was still winter. Brrr!)
Guess I won't have to reknit the yarn into something else after all. (You're right, I probably never would have anyway. Y'all know me so well.) Some of y'all may know I have to move soon. (very soon. yikes.) So yesterday I started cleaning stuff out. First, the very important task of sorting through the junk drawer. Thanks for all your help Lee. 

No comments: