06 August 2011

Everything is bigger in Texas, except my brain

Can't believe I forgot to show you this guy:(SQUEAL) He's a tiny meerkat! If you know me at all, you know that he is perfect for me. I love him, but I haven't thought of a name for him yet. Ideas?
Speaking of cute, guess this wouldn't be modern day C&D without me blathering on about SLH. Go ahead and skip this part if you're sick of it. I don't blame you.
If you can hang, look at another cute little guy:
He's showing us the ridiculously delicious peach salsa he made. I know, northwesterners, "Peach salsa?!?" Yeah. It is sooooo good. Sweet and hot-just like my little husband.
Whoa. Ok. That was a bit much. Sorry. Let's look at the other thing I can't believe I didn't show y'all before. Maybe if I used my sitting-on-my-ass-wasting-time-on-the-computer time for blogging instead of reading OMG I wouldn't forget everything. Oh well. Check it out.
For my birthday my sister wife gave me the world's greatest invention: the towel with velcro, or as I like to call it, the towel dress. I told everyone (except blog readers that is) how fantastic it was so then my actual sister gave me another to use in case the first is in the wash. Here they are, hanging out on the bathroom door together. They are so beautiful.
In the interest of keeping my Summer of Not Giving a Shit pledge, I'll even give you a photo to laugh at. Keep in mind that everything must be bigger in Texas, so I have to comply by eating a ton of yummy food and drinking lots of beer or they'll deport me. And YES, the towel my sister gave me came with a headband. Mmmm hmmmm.
Everyone done laughing? Ok. You might notice through your tears that I'm at the pool. That's right, I swim now y'all. Like my feet not being able to touch the bottom swimming. Bizzaro world.


No comments: