28 September 2010

The Usual: Open with Hat, Close with Cats

Hi y'all. The Great Hat Frenzy of 2010 continues!Here's the side view. I think this yarn, while FANTASTIC, was ever so slightly too thick for this particular stitch pattern. It's still super cute though.
Yes, I'm wearing my Rangers shirt again. Apparently the Rangers are having a miraculous year.
This weekend was my sweet love's birthday! While it would be next to impossible to top last year, we had fun. We had yummy yummy food at Mandola's, went to a rock show, and I made a cobbler! One more Texas citizenship test passed!!
Another part of the Texas Citizenship Program is paying more attention to sports. It was a bad news/good news TX sport weekend, with the Horns suffering an embarrassing defeat, but the Rangers clinching a trip to the playoffs and the Cowboys finally winning. I have to believe the Cowboys victory had something to do with the purchase of these:
Now I'm ready to:
Speaking of tough...CATFIGHT!!




No comments: