09 October 2009

knitting, rain, soup, love, lee...

Hey look! I finished the back of this! It's actually a dark navy blue, but I guess with the flash you can see the fancy pants cables better. (Oohh! fancy cabled pants....wish I was five again...)
Nothing much happenin' here in the atx. God's been mighty generous with the free car washes lately, so much so that I've been feeling a bit northwesternly (read: depressed). Luckily I have happened upon the cutest boy on the face of the planet and last night he made me soup! He made me soup! Potato and BACON soup! (tears welling up) Then he tolerated my friend's birthday party where there was loud hip hop. (heart growing three sizes).
Yes, I let Lee drink the rest of the milk from my cereal, and yes I photograph him doing it. What's it to ya?

No comments: