21 October 2009

Hats and Rabbits

Just this morning I was telling John about my love of email newsletters. Without newsletters, my inbox would be empty. One of my favorites is the Wikipedia daily article. This is today's article. It is marvelous, too marvelous for words. 
Lately I've been a knitting maniac. I'm knitting like I've never knitted before. I've even been posting things on Ravelry, but I'm positive none of y'all are registered users so you can't see it. (Lucky!) This episode of knitmania is a little different than some of my earlier attacks though, in that I'm finishing stuff that is actually wearable. Check it:
C&D Movie Minute: On Friday, we saw A Serious Man, the new Coen Bros. pic. It was fantastic!  Maybe this weekend I'll try to see the wild things movie. I mean, I have to. Screenplay co-written by Dave Eggers? Catherine Keener? James Gandolfini? I have no choice. 
Well, gotta go study for this week's pub quiz! Later!

No comments: