11 November 2007

craftacular



Happy Sunday. Today is a special day, not only for our nation's brave veterans, but for my mommy. Happy Birthday!! Your gift/card may have been slightly delayed in the mail...
Last night I went to what my friends have called my superbowl: Stitch! This year I went early for a treat bag. My favorite! Free junk! There was actually quite a bit of stuff. And the bag is an actual bag, not just a paper sack. Cool.
How was your week? Mine, not so fun. Thursday I went to a bar called Midnight Rodeo. I know, sounds fantastic, but it was a letdown. I think I was a bit too sober for full enjoyment. Here's the scene: "Hey, you got your nightclub in my honky tonk! You got your honky tonk in my nightclub!" Lots and lots of drunk twenty one year olds in cowboy hats. I know, but it was too ridiculous even for me.
This morning I was with my angel princess, and then came home to watch McLaughlin. I also watched a super cool episode of frontline (on the computer) about a small town undertaker. Check it out.
Oh yeah, in last week's excitement over resin I forgot to mention that something exciting happened to me- I have jeans I don't hate. They're from Old Navy. They're (annoyingly) called "The Flirt" but they fit! Amazing. Thanks, sweatshop kids! I would include a picture, but I've almost smashed my computer twice today waiting for pictures to upload. I'll try next week.

1 comment:

RobinC said...

Hey I have The Flirt too...and guess what, I love em too!