23 November 2010

I am thankful for...

My little baby. Of course, part of me wishes she would have stayed about this age:
But I'm thankful that she has grown into this lovely young woman. (yep, that's the same octopus at the Seattle Aquarium)
Then there's this guy. He's adorable, patient, sweet, smart, fun and I love him so much that I often want to crush his head (in a good way). Maybe I should marry him. Oh yeah...

My brother and sister. They are super cool. I'm lucky we still get along well enough to get together and play Barbies every now and again.




My "most badass friends in the entire world" y'all!! There's my BFF (best friend Frances), the person who, for better or worse, knows me better than anyone. If you don't know her you should. She rules.
My ladies: Adriane and Rachel, aka "the good time girls". I love them more each time I am with them.
My mommy!! She is the best mommy ever. I'm so so thankful that she was able to be with us for our wedding. Otherwise we would have had ice cream cake from the DQ. She's had a rough year but look how beautiful and happy she is now!
My new in-laws. They are cute and smart and interesting and they have wholeheartedly welcomed K. and me into their family.
My FBF (furriest best friend), the amazing Lee Chat. I also have the urge to crush his head. He is always willing to snuggle and he never disappoints.
Oh, and Hubert Cumberdale is pretty great too. He takes care of Lee while I'm away. Thanks Hube!
Finally, a thankful shout-out to my out of state friends who I do not have pictures of: Ms. H and Mr. S.B. in WA. I love y'all-get your behinds down to TX pronto!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

No comments: