22 April 2010

A post about nothing (but knitting and cats)

So I've got my traditional Thursday headache (from uh, thinking too hard at trivia last night) and the sky looks white and northwesterny so I think today is as good a day as any to stay indoors and do some actual knitting. It's shameful how little knitting I do and how much time I waste on this computation machine reading about knitting and looking at things other people knitted. But, as long as you're here in the interwebs, check out my fave imaginary friend, Crazy Aunt Purl. She keeps her yarn in the jumbo Hefty slider bags just like I do! She likes to take pictures of her cats!
Speaking (always) of cats, see how the ball of yarn is no longer attached to the project? Another cat must have done it because clearly my two are peacefully asleep.

In other news of the mundane, I bought another non-rocking record. That makes TWO new records in 2010 so far. Any of y'all have any ideas about what record number three should be?

No comments: